Wednesday, July 8, 2015

What's in my gym bag? - Essentials


Okay, so today I wanted to talk a little bit about the essentials I keep in my gym bag. If you want to make  a fitness/health related change in your life, like going to the gym you need a gym bag! You need that thing to carry all the stuff you need to get in a good workout and you need to be abele to just toss in your car when you have to go to work, school, and another tasks that you may have to complete during the day. Having a gym bag packed and ready to go is going to eliminate almost every excuse you have to not go to the gym. I pack my gym bag the night before so that it is ready to go and I don't have to worry about it in the morning. 


I always have water bottle and my headphones, but for the smaller things I keep them in this make up bag from Sephora.


Here is what i keep in my essentials bag.
- Deodorant, always something to have on hand as during the day the layer you put on in the morning is most likely not going to be there once you get to the gym.
- Something to relief pain from headaches or that sore pain in your legs from leg day.
- Makeup wipes, not an essential for everyone but I find them handy when I go to the gym after class and I don't want to workout with a full face of makeup.
- Hair ties, headband, bobbie pins and a brush to put my hair up and get it out of my face so I can workout.
- Tampons, you can never be too safe when you are a girl.
- Chapstick, to keep your lips hydrated.
- Tiger Balm, again not an essential for everyone but really great to have on had for when you are sore or are having shin splints.

No comments:

Post a Comment