Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Relaunch of Becoming Bradley


If this is your fist time here, welcome, if you have been here before you may notice something different! I took a break from blogging for a little bit and decided that I was going to come back hard with a relaunch! I changed the look, my posting schedule and the organization behind the blog. I will be going over all three of things in a bit more detail in just a moment. If you have questions or suggestions about anything on any post please let me know. If you like a topic I'm talking about let me know so that I know to talk about it more, continue a series, or get rid of it. The things I talk about are typically things I'm going threw or working on myself and I feel other people go threw the same things so I share my tips and tricks. I am not licensed in anything and I always suggest that you take my tips with a grain of salt. Things that work for me may not work for you and so on. With that out of the way lets get into the heart of what I wanted to talk about!

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes:

The Look: I changed the look of the blog, wanting it to be a bit more simple and clean but also just to change it up a bit. 

Post Topics and Schedule: I will continue my fitness topics on Thursdays along with my "self help"/"how to" series on Tuesdays and any other things I want to share such as life updates on Sundays. I will not always have a post on Sundays but if I do I will be sure to let you know on Instagram so follow me there at BecomingBradley

Oganization Behind the Blog: I am writing posts weeks in advance along with planning months at a time instead of writing posts the day they are suppose to go up and hardly planning a week at a time. This should make sure that my posts go up on time and regularly with out excuses. 

Now that I have probably put you all to sleep with this post look forward to Tuesday's post where I will be starting a new series on how to get into working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment