Thursday, January 28, 2016

February Fitness Plan


Hello friends! I am back with another fitness plan for February! You can find my previous fitness plans here: 

As for last month I did lose about 6 pounds and I hope to keep the train rolling on that note. This month I really want to work more on my nutrition and my running endurance. Along with my regular strength training I will be running 4-5 times a week and increase the longevity on the run weekly. I plan on lightly tracking my macros (a.k.a. fats, carbohydrates, and protein intake). If you don't know anything about this feel free to just do a quick search. This is just what I follow, it may not be what works for you or what you do but everybody is different. I am not a licensed physical trainer/nutritionist so please take the things I say with a grain of salt and do your own research if you would like. If you guys would like to see any other type of fitness related things like recipes let me know.

I hope you enjoy these posts and find them helpful. If you have questions or comments please leave them below. I hope you have a great day and don't forget to be you!

No comments:

Post a Comment