Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tunes on Repeat for November


We all have different tastes in music, for me I like a bit of everything but when I work out I typically like to listen to something that makes me feel dramatic or like a bad ass bitch. I have been listening to these songs at least once a day, when I'm cleaning, driving, but definitely when I'm lifting heavy! 


I forgot how much I use to love Selena Gomez but I heard this song a few weeks ago and bam, I was hooked on her all over again. She is one of my female idols and I think she is drop dead gorgeous so I like to listen to this song when I am stretching or warming up because it makes me channel my inner Selena and feel fierce and ready for my workout.


I wasn't huge on The Weekend with I first heard them but this song came on when I was doing squats one day and immediately I felt strong and sexy. I like to listen to this song when I am at the end of my compound movement like squats or pull ups because it gives me that extra push that I sometimes need to finish out strong.

That is all I really wanted to say about these songs because they speak for themselves on how amazing they are but you can definitely expect me talking about both Selena Gomez and The Weekend in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment