Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Setting And Achieving Your Goals: Step 2


I know it's late, but better later the never! Here it is step two of how to set and achieve your goals. You can read step one here if you missed it! In step one we focused on physically writing your goals down and wording them correctly. This week we are going to focus on making sure they are measurable. I want you to take the goals we started last week and add a completion date as well as other number that you will use to measure your goal by. 

Here is what I mean:
1. In 2017 I am living a fit and healthy lifestyle with my goal body of 125 pounds.
2. I am knowledgeable and continuing to grow my knowledge threw books by reading at least one self-improvement book a month.
3. In 2017 my blog is growing at a great rate, is profitable of $100 a month and on its way to being a sold income.
4.  In September of 2016 I am living a balanced life between work, keeping my grades high, the house clean, and my social life strong. 

As you can see I did not add a completion date to goal 2 because I always want to continue to grow my knowledge. I also didn't add another number form of measurement to goal 4 because it is hard to add number value to any of the thing pertaining to that goal. Instead I know what grades are "high" in my mind along with being able to tell if my house is clean just by looking at it and if I feel like I am balanced. Feel free to make your dates specific as you want, as the year grows closer I am sure I will change the vague 2017 into a month and day date.

Once again if you have questions let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment