Friday, November 27, 2015

December Fitness Plan


I have created my fitness plan for December and I would love to share it with you guys! It's pretty basic with just muscle groups that I plan to hit that day but in a way I think it makes it easier for more people to follow. You have a choice to use gym based workouts or home based workouts. You also have a choice to use your favorite workout for each muscle group or special workouts that may work better for you if you have an injury. There are some guidelines that I like to follow when I set up my workouts that I would also like to share.

1. 3-4 workouts per muscle group
2. superset with 2-3 workouts at a time
3. cardio: 2 different forms such as treadmill and elliptical for 20 minutes each.

I plan to share my monthly workout plans at the end of each month with you guys. They will mostly look like this but I will switch up the what muscle groups I work together and how often. For example this month I am focusing on glutes and when it comes closer to summer I will probably focus on abs and cardio more. As I get further into my fitness journey I will also reduce the amount of rest days but I will always link previous months in future posts. 

You can save and print the calendar above. 



You might also be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment