Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Setting And Achieving Your Goals: Step 4


I am trying to figure out the best posting schedule so please forgive my late posts! I think I am going to start posting Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Once I get caught up on posts I will start with my new posting schedule.


For the last step in setting goals you can achieve is to make it fun. Turn them into something you will see everyday. You can make it as creative or dull as you want, as simple as wighting them on flashcards or as detailed such as this goal binder. Vision boards are also a very popular way of making your goals visual. You can also Pinterest goal visualization and find tons of ideas. 


I wanted to keep the decoration very simple for my goal binder but feel free to go ham on that if you want. I took a glitter scrap book paper and trimmed it down to fit in the cover of my black 1/2 inch binder. On the inside there are a few things that are similar for each goal. I color coordinated them with fitness all having blue, reading is purple, balance is green, and the blog is orange. Most pages are in page protects but things like the traders are just hole punched and placed in the binder. 


The first thing for each goal is the goal itself along with a bit of motivation. I edited them to my liking then trimmed the edges down and glued them to colored card stock. 


On the back of the goal page I added in other forms of motivation. For my fitness goal I have a weight countdown and my reading goal has a list of books that I will mark off once I read them. I have noticed that this particular page really helps me to visually see what all I have done and that I can keep going until I reach my goal. 


The next page has my plan or action steps that are needed to attain my goal. Behind that I have my main form of tracking that gets updated frequently and keeps me accountable. I really wanted this binder to have anything and everything I may need to achieve my goal.

I hope you enjoyed this goal setting series and it helped in any way possible! If you have any questions or comments please leave them below. I hope you have a great day and don't forget to be you! 

Previous Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment