Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Follow Me to Fit: Day 2


I've got to be honest not much happened today so this might be a boring post but I figured I should post it anyways!


Today I finished my workout around 1:00 pm. I completed the push workouts listed above along with the one pull workout being lat raises. I ended my gym workout with 30 minutes of cardio and some stretching.
I had a post workout meal of,
- full serving of plus pasta
- 1/2 serving of marinara
- 1/2 serving of cheese.
This is by far my go to favorite meal to make, I literally eat this 5 out of the 7 days of the week. I am a carb LOVER and it is by far one of my biggest weaknesses! 

I figured since todays post was a little bland and short I would throw in a selfie of my friend and I from the Train concert we went to on Sunday! It was a blast and they put on a great show. 


No comments:

Post a Comment