Thursday, July 23, 2015

Follow Me to Fit: Day 4



Today I was feeling really, really weak during my workout. I had a good meal before my workout and had plenty of energy but once I started my workout I barely had half the strength I normally do. The only thing I think it could be is that I might have been dehydrated. I completed the exercises listed above and finished 30 minutes of cardio after.
I finally went grocery shopping and restocked on all my favorite fruit. I enjoyed an apple and protein shake after my workout to refuel my body.
As I was eating my post workout snack I looked over at my dog and saw him like this. I think he was trying to tell me that I needed to shower after my pull workout today. 
I tracked my workout with my heart rate monitor today and was pretty surprised with what it recorded, I am definitely going to use it more often! This is from my whole day not just my workout, however typically my daily goal only reaches 60% when I don't track my workout with my heart rate monitor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment