Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Follow Me to Fit: Day 3


I thought yesterdays post was short and sweet but todays is even shorter and sweeter! 



I hit an early morning  ab gym session today. I completed the following ab exercises listed above and finished it off with 15 minutes of cardio. I was aiming for 30 minutes but I was feeling a little under the weather today and having an itchy sore throat did't make running very fun.
I checked the mail on the way home from the gym and found these goodies! I ordered them from the last Alphalete Athletics launch and couldn't be happier with how they look. The crop top is a size medium/large and it is tight in all the right places. You can check out all the Alphalete gear at www.alphaleteathletics.com.

Since I wasn't feeling very good today I took a little nap and enjoyed one of these Powerade Zeros to replenish some electrolytes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment