Tuesday, December 29, 2015

DIY Snowflake Canvas


Sorry this post did not go up yesterday, I have been having some problems with the internet for the past few day but I think we got it fixed! Todays post is this awesome DIY canvas snowflake art that I made for part of my wither decor. 

Items you will need are:
- canvas
- glitter paper
- glue
- paint
- paint brush
- scissors
- pencil
- ruler 

First, I measured out some stripes on my canvased and painted them.


Next, I flipped the glitter paper over and drew my snowflake. I measure out my own design but it might be easier if you find one you like on the internet to print it out, cut it out and trace it on the back of the glitter paper.


I then cut it out and glued it to my canvas. 


Mine did not come out perfect but I still love the way it turned out and I have gotten multiple complements on it!


You can also pick a different object for the glitter paper like a snowman, a letter or anything that tickles your fancy! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it helpful! If you have any suggestions or comments please leave them below. I hope you have a great day and are one step closer to becoming you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment