Monday, December 21, 2015

Life Update!


I can not believe it has been a month since I posted last! I have been studying like crazy for my finals this semester because I had very high goals for all my classes. I took 17 credit hours so I also had quite a few finals to study for. Some people told me I was crazy for taking that many classes but this semester is that best I have done so far. I am definitely the type of person who likes to have a full plate and I feel I perform my best when I have a lot going on. Next semester I am taking 20 credit hours along with taking on more hours at work. I plan to post three times a week but please forgive me if during midterms and finals I am a little MIA or the posts tend to be short and sweet. If you have any ideas for post please feel free to let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment