Sunday, January 18, 2015

How I am going to achieve my goals: day 1


I write my daily goals in my planner so I see them constantly. I put a box next to them so when I complete them I can mark them of, it gives a little more satisfaction that way. I also mark them off so that I have something to reflect on. If I am feeling lazy one day and don't want to do something I look back on some of the busiest day I've had where I was able to check those little tasks off and it gives me just the encouragement I need to get them done. If you don't have planner then you could obviously get one however, in order for more success you need to constantly see them. You could put them on your phone, computer, note book, a piece of paper, really just anywhere you can put a check list. 

Don't forget to visit my daily thought blog at www.bradleyprice3.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment