Monday, January 19, 2015

How I am going to achieve my goals: day 2

Plan! I use my planner like a bible. I try to plan as much as I can even though my days don't go as plan 90% of the time, however I still get most of the stuff done during the day that I need to. I prioritize my needs school, work, blogging, exercising, family, home duties. Most of the time I start my day off with something i enjoy then move to the boring/ not so fun stuff. When it comes to exercising I try to get that done in the morning just so it is out of the way and done. Stuff like homework I don't mind doing during the evening hours or while I am with friends. You just have to figure out what works for you and your schedule and then keep to it. 

Don't forget to visit my other blog www.bradleyprice3.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment