Saturday, January 17, 2015

The beginning of Becoming Bradley

I think I am pretty committed to becoming fit, healthy, and organized this year. Things just fell different this time then they have before when I have established goals. I am going to post my goals that I have this year, some not pertaining to my blog topics but I still want too put them out there and update on them frequently. So, here we go!

1. read 28 books
2. lose 20 pounds
3. eat something healthy everyday
4. maintain a nightly skin care routine
5. get the finances together
6. take 5-10 minutes a day to just pick up around the house
7. drink 72 ounces of water a day
8. keep my grades above a B-

I know all of these are doable. Some will take more work then others but I am positive I am ready for it. I am wanting to use this as motivation for myself and others to become our better selfs and to have something to look back on and tell people this is how I did it!


No comments:

Post a Comment