Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Work It Wednesday - 1


Originally Wednesdays were going to be "Work with me" but I thought that might get a little annoying and boing, because it would all mostly be me showing you my planner and what I had planned for that week. So, I switched it to "Work It Wednesday" instead! Every week I will talk about something that I have been using constantly that week and why I love it.

This week we are talking about music. I have really been getting into cardio lately and I typically will run/walk for about 40 - 60 minutes. This Will.i.am album is all that I have been listening to for the past week on my runs. 


It has a total of 15 songs, and every one of them I love. They all just make you want to move. 


I was going to try and pick a few of my favorite songs, but as I was going threw them I realized they were all my favorite so I picked the whole album! It is called #willpower by Will.i.am. I am showing you four of the songs that I have to listen to without a doubt during my run. Good Morning I listen to very first because it is a little short so I use it for my warm up walk. I even use it for my alarm, I also listen to it first because I typically do cardio in the morning so it is kind of refreshing to listen to someone tell you good morning as you see the sun coming up. The other three songs really get me pumped up. If I am trying to knock a few minutes of my time I will listen to them on repeat because the beat of them is just so amazing. I really enjoy this album and I think you will to so go listen to a few songs on YouTube and see what you think! (; Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment