Thursday, May 14, 2015

Work It Wednesday - 2

Sorry about the post being late, I was having some technical issues yesterday and this morning! Better late then never thought! Today for Work It Wednesday we are going to go over what I have been eating almost everyday for breakfast for the past four weeks. It is this delicious egg scrabble with some fruit.


Here is what you will need:

- 1 whole egg
- 92 grames of egg whites ( I used egg beaters )
- 4 slices of honey smoked turkey ( my favorite thing in the whole world! )
- 1/8 cup shredded cheese ( I used a mixed cheese but you can just use your favorite cheese )
- fruit for your side ( I use anything from apples, blueberries, and even yogurt if I want a little more protein. )

I didn't take any pictures of the cooking process because I am terrible at multi-tasking and I would have been eating burnt eggs that day! There for, I will just be going over the steps.

First, I weigh out my egg whites then add my whole egg mix it all up with a fork and add it to the pan at medium heat and let it start cooking.

Second, while the eggs are coking I cut up my turkey. I normally cut it into smaller pieces then I did the day I took the picture but even with it being larger pieces it still worked fine.

Third, scramble up the eggs then add the turkey and cheese. I like to let the cheese melt a little before string it again. Instead of doing a scramble you could also just make it into an omelet, but lets be real I suck at cooking so I can't make omelets! 

Fourth, place it on your plate and add your fruit!



It is really an easy dish to make and it takes less then 10 minutes. I hope you guys try it an enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment